Tuesday 27 January 2015

Operation End Times no15 Neferata Mortarch of Blood part 2

After several grueling hours of painting I've finally finished painting Neferata.  As with Arkhan, and I expect Mannfred, the dread abyssal took an age to paint.  However unlike Arkhan, Neferata herself took a long time to paint.  Being a lady she has a lot of fine features about her not to mention she's a lot more opulent than Arkhan.  For a comparison to Arkhan you can find him here http://necrothrallshallsofthedamned.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/operation-end-times-no7-arkhan-mortarch.html

Well here she is, the first vampire in all her glory.

 I put a bit of water effects on the jewels to make them sparkle


 I posed Nagadron so that it was pawing like a cat.  I little nod to the Nehekaran Egyptian influence.


I deliberately didn't add any gravestones for two reasons.  Firstly the spirits ended up being lower down than Arkhan's so the base would look a wee bit cluttered.  And secondly as a lady who finds the fresher dead and ghouls loathsome she wouldn't be hanging out in a cemetery, she expects certain hygiene standards from her associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment